Sep 3, 2014

INSPIRATION / I can't think of a title.

sources - various tumblr


Hii Guys!

I actually wanted to post these inspiring pictures yesterday evening, but I got home pretty late from an introduction day at the university and I was tired as hell. I went straight into the shower and after that my bed. I had a lovely day though, met some new people and got my timetable. With which I'm really happy! I only have three days on campus, and I only have one early class. So lucky  me, I can sleep in 6 out of the 7 days each week! Though I have two extra days off, it doesn't mean I'm actually free on those days. I probably have to do a lot of reading and homework on those days, but  I hope I can keep up the blogging. Next Monday my first classes start, so this week I have plenty time left to make you an outfit post! 

So stay tuned!
x


2 comments:

  1. Wat een fijne foto's! (bedoel je niet picknicken en wijn drinken met eline in plaats van huiswerk? ;)

    ReplyDelete