Aug 28, 2014

NEW IN / Kroko Mocassins by Zara

shoes - zara


Hii Guys!

A few days ago I told you that my black cut-out boots are destroyed and not wearable anymore. Since then I've been looking for some new black shoes, and two days ago I found a lot of them in Mango's and Zara's webshop. Because I couldn't decide which pair I'd like the best right away, I ordered 5 pairs of shoes! And today they arrived. The mailman came in with two huge boxes with in total 10 pairs of shoes ( I ordered everything in two sizes haha) It took me quite some time to fit all of them and after I knew which of the sizes fitted the best I still had to pick my favourite design! In the end I really doubted between these gorgeous crocodile style mocassins and these black, shiny loafers by Mango. Eventually I choose this pair because there more eyecatching and give me a tiny bit more height! 

I'll make an outfit post with these shoes  asap!
x




7 comments: