Aug 26, 2014

FASHION / Velvet all over.



top - vintage               skirt - oasap                 ring - cos                  shoes - new look


Hii Guys!

Today I have a rather simple outfit for you. Only when you come closer, the look seems less usual then you'd expected. Because, everything is made of velvet! I found this velvet top last year in a thrift store and I'm still in love with it. And yesterday I got this velvet skirt by Oasap to make a perfect, velvet match! When I'm wearing this outfit I can't stop touching myself (don't read that the wrong way pls) because the fabric is soooo soft. Besides that it's also an outfit which can be worn to multiple occasions. It's very simple but very chic at the same time. 

And that's it for now!
x


4 comments:

  1. Prachtig, staat je echt heel erg mooi!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ik kan begrijpen dat je de hele tijd jezelf wilt aanraken. Velvet is zo fijn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie outfit en het rokje is echt prachtig. Heb altijd hetzelfde met dit stofje. Blijf mezelf maar aaien ;p xx

    http://www.creativityandchocolate.com/?p=6674

    ReplyDelete