Aug 31, 2014

FASHION / Grey hair don't care.



top - vintage                          jacket / shoes - zara                      jeans - serious sally              rings - cos


Hii Guys!

As you can see I don't look quite the same as in my last post. Yesterday I went to the hairdresser and I had some major change done. I went from long blonde hair to a short grey bob! I've wanted my hair grey for almost a year, but the 'normal' hairdressers in my town always discouraged me and said they would just make my hair a bit lighter. Eventually I decided I really wanted this, so I went to a Kinki Kapper (Nieuwe Binnenweg, Rotterdam) to have this done. The girl who helped me was very sweet and she did an amazing job. It took her 3 hours and I had to pay a little fortune, but it was definitely worth it! Though I still have to get used to this short haircut, I don't regret it at all. Besides that, my hair grows so fast that I bet it will be an inch longer the next month.

Oh and don't pay too much attention to the outfit. It's pretty obvious that this look is all about the hair haha.
x

      

16 comments:

  1. I don't have completely grey hair but I have a such a cold blonde haircolor, that it looks somewhat greyish. I love it! Grey hair rocks! I have now a long bob :)

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaauw, dit staat je zo goed! Gaaf hoor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wat ontzettend gaaf! Kan je heel goed hebben!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wat een grote maar mooie verandering! Ik vind grijs ook geweldig! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow dit is even anders zeg. Ik vind het je wel echt heel goed staan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super mooi! Staat je goed. Je outfit vind ik ook erg leuk, met black zit je altijd goed.

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooow! Wat een verandering maar het staat je goehoeed! XO

    p.s. doe jij al mee met mijn give-away?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ontzettend gaaf! Staat je goed! Leuk jasje ook. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gave look zeg! Ik vind je stijl ook echt prachtig.

    Liefs,
    Kim / Vintage & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw, tof je haar zo! En stoere look ook erbij :-)
    x
    Chantal www.commedescoco.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Props! Zomaar even laten zien dat grijs haar niet voor oude dames is maar ook echt een mode statement kan zijn :) Ik vind het prachtig, vooral met zo'n stoere look erbij!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It suits you so well, love it! x
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wauw, wat gaaf! Het staat je heel goed :).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waaaauw, ik kan echt niet wachten om dit in het echt te zien vandaag!

    ReplyDelete