Aug 24, 2014

FASHION / Cozy casual.



top - monki                  cardigan - oasap               shorts - forever 21                 shoes - dr martens


Hii Guys!

It has been a while since I've received this cozy cardigan by Oasap through mail. But because of lowlands and my introduction week, I couldn't find the before to show you it. But my last free week isn't planned with a lot of stuff yet, which means there's plenty time for outfit shooting! Yesterday I had a little photoshoot with Shani for Trashcan and after that she was so kind to take some outfit pictures. I'm sorry for the different exposure in every photo. The sun was shining but there were also some clouds, which made the light different in every photograph we took. By the way, as you can see I'm wearing my docs again. My beloved cut-out boots are to damaged to wear anymore (read : they fell apart), so I'm on the hunt for new black boots. But ntill then my dr martens will be worn. So prepare to see these a lot on the blog!

And that's it for now!
x


8 comments:

  1. Je DR Martens vind ik dope, die kleur zie je niet veel, fresh, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een super fijne outfit dit! Perfect voor dit weer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh deze is hee erg mooi! :) Ik hou van de leer & wol combinatie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk shortje, staat heel mooi met die combinatie van je schoenen en die vest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie combinatie! Jaloers op je Dr. Martens.. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the most amazing legs!!!! :) You look beautiful babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een mooie outfit en je foto's zijn ook erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete