Aug 22, 2014

FASHION / Back to docs.


dress / blouse - oasap                  shoes - dr martens            ring - cos                bag- unknown

Hii Guys!

After almost two weeks of silence on the blog, I'm back again with a brand new outfit post! I've already told you I would try to post something in between Lowlands and my introduction week, but unfortunately that didn't happen. Monday noon I got back from Lowlands, totally exhausted from all the partying. It was such an incredible weekend full of good music and crazy people! Despite the fact that I had to spent four nights in a tent, Lowlands was worth every penny I spend on it. There is a downside though : I got back with a huge cold. All the unhealthy food and not enough sleep have caused a sore throat and a stuffy nose. That's why I didn't feel like blogging right after I got back. On Wednesday and Thursday I did feel better so I could join my introduction week. We had a bbq, a cocktail workshop and a comedian night which was pretty fun!

And now my holiday is slowely coming to an end. I have one week left before my school year starts on the first of September. How are you going to spend your last days of freedom?
x


4 comments:

  1. Hopelijk ben je nu opgeknapt! Ik ga mijn laatste dagen vooral uitrusten en moet helaas nog wat dingen halen voor school en boeken kaften. Je outfit is heel tof, vind je witte docs echt mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopelijk voel je je nu beter! Je outfit is echt top, zeker die rok vind ik super! Ik werk al, dus dan is je vrijheid nog meer bewerkt dan met school ;-)

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow vind de blouse geweldig! .. en bedankt nog voor jouw berichtje :). liefs, Esmeralda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaaa eindelijk je docs weer!
    Fijn dat lowlands zo tof was! En je intro natuurlijk ook. Kan niet wachten om alles te horen :)

    ReplyDelete